Precision Peripherals have over 26 years experience of repairing the full spectrum of printing technologies including laser, thermal, line matrix, inkjet and solid wax printers.
Their first time fix methodology and quality printer repair service is appreciated by our customers and acknowledged and accredited by the major printer manufacturers. They offer a network of printer engineers strategically located throughout the UK and Ireland who have next day access to the most common spares.
Precision Peripherals Ltd is unique because they have...
- Over 26 years’ experience of repairing, maintaining and servicing printers.
- Field engineers able to repair your printer at your premises wherever you are located within the UK and Ireland.
- An 8,500 sq ft workshop repair facility enabling them to provide a wide range of off-site printer repair services.
- Accreditations from the major printer manufacturers.
- 24 dedicated electro-mechanical printer engineers who have been with PPL for an average of 12 years and who are experienced repairing thermal, line matrix, laser, solid wax and inkjet printers.
- An ongoing engineering training programme known as the ‘PPL Method’.
- A company philosophy based upon fixing your printer on the first visit.
- 95% first time fix rate.
- ISO 9000:2001 accreditation.
- An efficient call control and logistics facility which is supported by the latest software and technology.
- A stock holding of the most common spares valued in excess of £750,000.
- A wide range of timed fix or timed response service support contracts.
- No ties to any manufacturers so they can offer you independent advice.
- The infrastructure to provide printer resellers with a secure, anonymous and impartial service arm.
- A chargeable printer repair service where you are quoted before any work is done.
- The flexibility to design customised service support solutions for you.